- Trick or swindle: an attempt to cheat somebody.
- Deceptive talk: talk that confuses or deceives.
- Cheat somebody: to cheat somebody.
1.7 million illegals suddenly added to job pool – but the unemployment rate drops?On a nice, sunny day the President suddenly appeared in front of the carefully assembled White House press corps to announce that he was granting amnesty to undocumented immigrants. After running through his highly controversial reasoning — critics hotly charged that he was wrongly using an executive order to end-run Congress for the sake of election year politics … Over the next few months, eligible individuals who do not present a risk to national security or public safety will be able to request temporary relief from deportation proceedings and apply for work authorization. … as the Pew Research Center noted here, using data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and the Census Bureau, somewhere around 1.7 million new workers were abruptly dumped into the U.S. job market. Remember the kerfuffle over Neil Munro? The Daily Caller reporter who angered the President by trying to ask a question about all of this? The President claimed he was being interrupted, then kept reading — and finally finished, stalked back to the Oval Office with Mr. Munro’s lone voice echoing as the President’s back receded? To refresh, take a look here at this clip from Hannity in which the clip is replayed and Munro is interviewed. … If the Obama administration announces in June that 1.7 million new workers are being added to the American workforce. Then announces in September that only 114,000 jobs have been created in September — how can the unemployment rate possibly drop? …
- His administration insisted that the attack upon our embassies and death of our ambassador was a spontaneous event caused by irate demonstrators – when in fact, it was an orchestrated terrorist attack centered around the anniversary of September 11th. His administration did not ensure that security was stepped up to be prepared for it – thus, Obama lied and people died. (if we use the same mindset that Democrats used against GW Bush)
- Fast & Furious – another cover-up buried in lies, pointing fingers elsewhere, with three national security officials finally admitting they were briefed – contradicting Obama and friends. Violent crimes committed 11-28 with a death toll of over 300 including an American Border Patrol officer (Brian Terry). Obama lied and people died.
- General Motors has come to realize that Obama is bad for business. They want the government to sell 27 shares. Now, if anyone out there knows about different forms of government, which type of government takes over private sector business? Chavez is a clue (Obama/Clinton buddy). The government refuses to sell, reports Wall Street Journal, because it will be $15 billion out of taxpayer funding. Joe Biden is busily covering up this fiasco. To our knowledge, no one has died from this endeavor.
- ABC News reported that Lockheed Martin and its defense contractor will not be announcing layoffs until AFTER the November presidential election. It is because of Obama’s defense budget cuts that will take effect on January 2nd, 2013. So do not blame that on Mitt Romney – if voters are wise enough to elect him, as an alternate best of the worst scenario. However, he may surprise everyone, I hope. It does not make me feel “warm and fuzzy” when he makes remarks he did concerning the illegal immigration issue recently. Anyway, the White House is demanding that Lockheed violate the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, called WARN. (Isn’t government folks slick about acronyms? – too bad they are not as intelligent in other areas). The F35 fighter-bomber tactical jet is the most awesome in the world, and like Reagan stated (not direct quote): We must be strong in defense and strong in policy if we are to have peace.
Our Melting Pot system is what made us great. Our unity is what made us great. Our loyalty and support of the Rule of Law incorporated within the US Constitution and its amendments that made America great. Reform our family structure and society values, as well as the people that operate OUR government; and we can be role models for a constitutional republic once again – maybe it will rub off upon other people in other nations.