As I write this posting there are people and organizations working zealously to counter the Second Amendment and take away firearms (and/or force you to register and pay $200+ to keep them), if you own a firearm on their list to include firearm registration. If law enforcement and government officials can have magazines more than ten-round capacity – so can lawful citizens for the SAME reasons: protection. Of course, an unconstitutional government and/or law enforcement agencies have given themselves the right to enact the term “assault” in assault rifles, which the civilian models are NOT “assault” rifles because they are not fully automatic.
For some time now, the Obama crowd, Global Communists, and the New Socialist Party of America is backing the Obama regime in violating the Second Amendment.
What was the musket rifle in 1776; it is the semiautomatic rifle today. Historically and legally, every American able-bodied and mind citizen constitutes the Constitutional Militia.
Any government that fears citizen militia and lawfully armed citizens cannot be honestly a government For the People and By the People.
If a citizen chooses not to own or use a semiautomatic rifle or pistol, that is their right; however, they do not have the right to say that other lawful citizens cannot own them for home defense or target/sport shooting.
Switzerland has a citizen militia for defense, armed and provided equipment necessary to be called into service for national and/or local emergencies and defense operations. Training is mandatory, military careers are voluntary. The standing army is relatively small compared to other nations. It has worked effectively for them and violent crimes are smaller than other nations who restrict or forbid citizens to own and use firearms. There are things we could learn from the Swiss …
Per capita, their violent crime rate is lower than the United States – another point in the argument that firearms are not the problem here in the US. It is society and not ensuring that mentally disturbed citizens and those on psychotic drugs do not have access to firearms. The criminal element of society does not heed firearm (“gun” control laws – they do not purchase their firearms from stores like those that civilians purchase, they get it on the black market. The illegal firearms are from burglaries and those obtained from across the border, mainly Mexico where firearms are severely restricted; so much for one of the reasons of sociocrats for gun control legislation.
The United Nations wants a firearm ban treaty, supported by tyrant national leadership, so their agenda of a global government fulfilled more easily and quicker. That combined with economic control, the global government will be as useful and efficient as the European Union. If that entity had used our constitution as a model, it may have turned out differently. The term New World Order (globalists) first mentioned by GH Bush, quietly supported by GW Bush, and publically supported by the Obama administration, will be as efficient as the European Union.
Do you think it a coincidence that this zeal to pass draconian firearm control legislation and bans that amount to more than Senator Feinstein’s last failed bill is not coordinated with the intent to sign the UN Small Army Treaty – think again. Remember what the Democrats said about taking advantage of a crisis, clearly their policy when Rahm Emanuel stated:
You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.
Listen to what Senator Feinstein stated in an series of interviews, pay attention to her stating she was “waiting” [for a horrific tragedy like Sandy Hook school – time and place] …
Hope is in the future: Feinstein will no longer stain the halls of Congress – her approval rating, according to Reuters, is an all-time low. I hope that we will not have to listen to her soon, in the meantime, we must ensure that her zeal to prevent citizens having firearms for defense and her socialism will disappear. Her hypocrisy has been quite evident. She is in the Intelligence Committee, when her qualifications are questionable, especially when she does not know the difference between a true assault weapon and those marketed to resemble military-style rifles. To her, if it looks dangerous, it should be banned. She is also misinformed about the Constitution:
Wrong, Feinstein, history shows several times tyrants ban firearms on the pretense of keeping citizens safe, when in reality it is a means to further control the populace.Feinstein: “Clips” are used to load magazines, magazines are not “clips” or “strips”; drums are large capacity magazines. People tend to fear what they cannot understand or have little knowledge about. Lawful citizens are not allowed nor care to have weapons for war. Senator Feinstein, you have dirtied the halls of Congress long enough. She brags about her previous bill that showed in FBI reports that made no difference in crime rate — in fact, the crime rate lowered when citizens were afforded weapons for defense that could match what criminals have.
Tea Party patriots and Liberty Patriots (my description of constitutionalists) are organizing peaceful demonstrations at every state capital, although their operation could have had a better title: Operation Raise Hell. It is important that We the People get the state governments on this campaign to stop violators of the Second Amendment and their oaths of office. They swore or affirmed, including Senator Feinstein, to protect, serve, and obey the Constitution. She has failed her duties and affirmation term after term, shame upon the voters in California.
The Tea Party organization is trying to get Piers Morgan deported. There was a petition sent to the White House petition web site, but, of course, it was declined – even though it had enough signatures. NOTE: Obama administration has increased the amount of signatures required for petitions to be recognized.
Did anyone expect anything different from this president and his staff?
Piers Morgan, if a United States citizen has freedom of speech – but since he works for CNN, he has the right for OPINION as media, but does not have the right to alter facts, ignore facts, or tell gun owners they are stupid, barbarians and other vile things firearm owners are called. It is typical of a tyrannical government to put everyone in a collective basket, blame citizens for action of a few criminals and mentally unstable individuals.
I must admit that some of the petitions submitted could be easily discerned as stupid.
Of course, if you ever say Piers Morgan in action, telling Americans what they need or do not need or matters concerning OUR Constitution, as in the following video, one can understand why Americans want him out of the US media. What would one expect from CNN (Corporate News Nonsense) …
More in The News:
- According to Prison Planet, the DHS has now ordered 21.6 million more rounds of ammunition, enough to wage a war.
- All of this nonsense about firearm confiscation and bans has boosted firearm purchases. Unfortunate for those collecting or wanting new firearms or replacements – prices are also going up as well as backorders.
- Actor Danny Glover comes up with another socialist-communist and racist remark, demonstrating his ignorance of history, stating that the … Genesis of the second amendment is to protect slave owners.
- Paul Joseph Watson reports that a father in Newton, Connecticut stated: You will take my ability to protect my Victoria from my cold dead hands.
- Murdered Navy SEAL was against Gun Control.
- Legal immigrant patriot speaks out against gun control and bans.
- Governor Martin O’Malley, Massachusetts, pushes lawmakers for handgun licenses for residents.
- Tony Bennett compares America upholding Second Amendment to Nazi Germany. (Can you believe it?) The opposite is true.
- Bruce Willis speaks out to protect Second Amendment – don’t infringe on Second Amendment.
- Los Angeles, Associated Press release: Thousands of police officers throughout Southern California and Nevada hunted Thursday for a disgruntled former Los Angeles officer wanted for going on a deadly shooting rampage that he warned in an online posting would target those on the force who wrong him, authorities said. … The search for Dorner, who was fired from the LAPD in 2008 for making false statements, began after he was linked to a weekend killing in which one of the victims was the daughter of a former police captain who had represented him during the disciplinary hearing. Authorities believe Dorner opened fire early Thursday on police in cities east of Los Angeles, killing an officer and wounding another. … Dorner was with the department from 2005 until 2008, when he was fired for making false statements. … According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. Dorner said that in the course of an arrest, Evans kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia. [See Also: Los Angeles Times]
- Will Republican ‘Leadership’ Bow to Obama? By Mark Alexander [Patriot Post]… This week we honor the life of President Ronald Reagan, who inherited from his Democrat predecessor, Jimmy Carter, the last near-depression economy, and turned it into the largest economic expansion since World War II. It is no small irony that, in the same week, the current crop of Republican “leaders” in the House and Senate, Speaker John Boehner and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, are preparing to roll over on the deferred “Fiscal Bluff” deadline — in effect fueling our nation’s collision course with economic collapse. … As I noted just after Barack Hussein Obama’s re-election that despite his minuscule 51.1 percent victory, most of it cast by his naive and dangerously uninformed populist constituency, he would govern as if universally worshipped by all people. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, and Obama will continue his strong-handed winner-takes-all approach to compromise — which is to say, he won’t compromise. … All the political machinations aside, the current level of mandatory and discretionary spending is utterly unsustainable. … But is it, and will sequestration cuts — most of which hit defense spending actually authorized by our Constitution — put any real dent in the out-of-control spending? … The historic 2010-midterm elections, fueled by the Tea Party Movement, restored Republicans to majority status in the House and awarded them with significant gains in the Senate — Rubio (FL), Paul (KY), Toomey (PA), Lee (UT) and Johnson (WI). On the other hand, Christine O’Donnell (DE), Sharron Angle (NV) and Ken Buck (CO) are case studies of candidates who proved too marginal for general election victories. … Unfortunately Mitt Romney, who was an attractive candidate in many respects, failed to invigorate grassroots conservatives. Meanwhile Obama bought enough votes from his urban plantation dependents with promises of redistributed wealth to pull off a marginal victory.
Despite the fact Romney, being a better pick than Obama, Would Romney have stuck to the issues and agenda of reestablishing a constitutional republic?
Viewing his past record – doubtful.
Lawful firearm owners have been called despicable names and called Nazi and racists — and other hateful things. It is the same people who want laws against the emotion of hate. Hypocrisy is never ending with these people.
When conservatives, or especially constitutionalists (like Tea Party activists) hold a demonstration it is peaceful. It is quite different for the Code Pink members, anti-war, anti-Second Amendment, anti-firearms folks. Where are the Code Pink protestors against Obama for continuing the same foreign policies and wars that GW Bush was blamed for enacting? They are there, but downplayed by the corporate media, because they are the mouthpiece for sociocratic Democrats.
Somehow Liberty Patriots have to wake up 65 Americans or at least make the political club loyalists part of a dying breed over constitutional-thinking Americans, especially those who operate OUR government.