News snippets from across the Obama Nation …
- Ohio: A handicapped woman in western Ohio has to battle the freezing winter weather this weekend because she refused to allow the local power company to install a smart meter on her property. Brenda Hawk has a pacemaker for her heart and because her brain was injured in a car accident, she requires a breathing machine in order to sleep at night. She does not want the new radio-frequency emitting meter because of the health problems these devices have been said to cause. Citizens are being forced against their will to install these new devices and threatened with power cutoff. So much for freedom and property rights in the United States. Welcome to the Obama Nation. Ms. Hawk had written to her congressional representative, Jim Jordan and Ohio governor, John Kasich asking why the new meter program had no “opt-out” clause for health reasons. No response to either letter.The concerns of homeowners about these smart meters is that they emit a pulsed radiofrequency (RF) radiation. Another concern is the fact that it could be hacked by wireless technology, a problem since it has a remote control “kill switch”. Some state commissions have allowed citizens, like in Maine, to “opt-out” – providing citizens freedom of choice as to what is installed on their property. In Connecticut, a state considering the smart meter, has declined that state’s utility company to install 1.2 million smart meters stating that the potential savings in electric bills do not justify the cost of the meter and installation. The smart meter, a wireless box are allegedly more expensive to operate than the old box. The smart boxes are meant to replace an employee who is tasked to read meters manually. Many argue that the only ones who save money are the utility companies. Some areas of California already have smart meters installed, and there is a moratorium in Santa Cruz against them for privacy and health reasons. One woman was arrested in Ohio for not allowing a smart meter installation, despite the fact that the law enforcement officer being present. She was arrested on her OWN property for bogus charges. The federal and some state governments have taken away constitutional property rights and now have their sights on the Second Amendment.
- Here is the video released by The Blaze – they helper her against the unconstitutional sheriff, power company, and Ohio government tyrants:
- Detroit [Blaze] … A pair of teenagers approached two utility workers with the intention of robbing them. What the criminals didn’t know is one of the workers was a concealed carry holder. He pulled out his handgun and shot both teens, injuring them – one crucially and the other seriously. [See video at Blaze] – in a second story, again in Detroit … a high school basketball coach was walking two female players to their cars after practice when they were approached by two teen boys. The teenagers “announced a holdup” and grabbed the coach by his chain necklace and stuck something in his chest … Police did not reveal if it was a gun. After struggling with the teens for a period of time, the coach is able to get some distance between himself and his attackers. The 70-year-old coach then pulled out his concealed handgun and fired at the robbers, hitting both of them, one of them fatally. … Though the high school coach was initially taken into custody, a police source says the shooting appears to be justified, self-defense homicide. The dead teen was 16 and his accomplice is 15 years of age in serious condition. Taking firearms away from lawful citizens leaves only criminals with weapons to commit such crimes. While the police state it is a justified shooting/homicide, the case is still pending at the prosecutor’s office. Why?
- In a CNBC interview with Clint Eastwood, he tells it like it is. Becoming a headline against big government since his speech at the RNC in 2012, talking to an empty chair, he know speaks out against the feds and the budget:
Who’s doing these? I mean, you got a big staff, a lot of people. Isn’t anybody helping? Isn’t anybody jumping in there? People going places on expensive rides. Let’s get in there and get it done. … I think [elected officials] have to hear from the public out there. And maybe the public is a little lackadaisical as far as– you know, most– the average laymen out there sitting– going, “Well, nothing I can do about it. So I’ll just wait it out.” But meanwhile– you know, I don’t want to wait too long. … They were just dismissed and that was the end of it. And that’s kind of– it’s almost like they don’t give a damn. And so if they don’t give a damn, why did they expect anybody else to? And obviously they’ll– you know, people get complacent and then things really go bad.
Video of interview [YouTube]:
- Je$$e Jackson [son also a corrupt, racist] comes up with more outrageous comments [Tea Party supports slavery] in his anti-Second Amendment rhetoric … Rev. Extortionist Gangster believes that semi-automatic firearms must be banned because they could shoot down planes and is a risk to national security. The Blaze debunked the ridiculous statement. Then the following week he stated that semiautomatic firearms can be used to blow-up railroads. Jackson’s words in a recent interview on Fox News: You know these weapons can shoot down airplanes, they can blow up railroads. This is a really a whole national security issue.
According to NRA: Forty percent of all uses of firearms for self-defense are performed with semiautomatic handguns, and all firearms used in the annual National Rifle and Pistol Trophy Matches are semiautomatic.
- NRA [Oak Harbor City, Washington] … Three weeks ago tried to kick out an Oak Harbor city councilmember, a wounded Army veteran, from a meeting because he was legally carrying a concealed weapon. Rick Almberg, the councilmember walked out when the request that the veteran be removed was denied. This guy wants to be reelected. The council was met by 160 people Tuesday night, many who were packing heat. There were handguns in holsters and rifles slung over shoulders and an unknown number of people concealing their weapons as the Oak Harbor City Council met. Many attended the meeting to show support for veteran Lucas Yonkman who Councilmember Almberg tried to have kicked out of City Hall last month. … Most attended the meeting to oppose the city’s ban on guns in parks and the marina. The Second Amendment Foundation had threatened to sue if the ordinance wasn’t overturned. … William Frail had an M-1 rifle on his shoulder as he testified. “Sir, my mother was Jew,” he said. “My family went to the chambers. I will not go into the night quietly while these two ask me to board the train.” Others supported the ban … Pam Fick also spoke out in support of the ban. “There are those here tonight who will argue that more guns in more hands and more places makes us safer,” she said. “More guns in more hands and more places didn’t make people safer. It just made people more dead.” Someone needs to educate Fick about violent crimes occurring in public places. Lucas Yonkman, leader of this debate, addressed the council: “I come to you tonight with a heavy heart,” Yonkman said. “I see a beautiful country divided and conflicted. I see a constitution being eroded, and the rights so many have fought and died for totally lost. I see men and woman who are elected leaders pushing personal agendas.” Four days ago, the Oak Harbor City council overturned the firearm ban. I like the Mayor [Scott Dudley] of Oak Harbor City’s speech to Mr. Yonkman; he includes the fact that two council members did not obey their oath of office. Watch this – we need leadership like Dudley from mayors to the President of the United States that protects rights and liberties of the US Constitution:
- Meanwhile, in California, firearm confiscation is in progress and the government is claiming We Can Save Lives … The Blaze. The latest bill proposes to confiscate 166,000 legally registered (Californians are forced to register firearms) semiautomatic rifles! Included in the bill is strict ammunition regulations. It is the largest gun control push in decades. As Senator Feinstein did in Washington, DC, state legislators for the firearm ban and confiscation has a display of weapons. Senate President Darrell Steinberg stated in a conference: We can save lives by curbing the proliferation of guns designed to be fired and reloaded rapidly,” he said. “We can save lives by getting guns and ammunition out of the hands of the wrong people. We can save lives if every gun owner knows how to safely handle those guns. And if we can save lives, we must act to do so. The entire bill and laws already in place are unconstitutional. Included is the revolver shotgun-rifle firearm made by Rossi – it holds five rounds of either 45-caliber or .410 shotgun ammunition. Los Angeles is one of the most violent crime cities in America with gang neighborhoods so bad even the police cannot control the situation. Pretty pathetic and alarming when there is a Street Gang website. Included in its news is the ex-cop on a killing rampage in which the local media suppressed that he is an Obama fan. NewsMax: Killer Cop Praises Obama. [Christopher Dorner] The ex-cop’s case is being reopened. Examiner: LAPD Mistakenly Shoot Mother and Daughter in Manhunt for Christopher Dorner. Law enforcement continues to search the San Bernardino mountains for Dorner.
If we go by what the anti-Second Amendment fools mentality – this means that law enforcement officials should not have semiautomatic weapons either, based on the crimes committed by Christopher Dorner. The shooting of two innocent women by LAPD demonstrates that police officers should not have semiautomatic weapons just as Obama and Feinstein state that citizens should not have them. Piers Morgan mentality: See what happens when we let law enforcement have firearms?
- FAA Releases New Drone Authorization List – See Who Applied to Have Them. There are now 63 authorized drone sites in the United States. Obama administration has approved drone strikes on some US citizens! I wish I was making this up. See Map. Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act, the list shows 20 new applicants, mostly law enforcement and universities, and, for the first time, a tribal entity. If there is a use for drones it should be for patrolling our southern border to stem the invasion by Mexico – illegal immigrants and drug cartel members smuggling people, drugs, and illegal firearms. [actually going back and forth thanks to Eric Holder and Obama]. Monterey, Mexico is on the list for drones. Why? Why would a county sheriff’s office want drones? What are there plans? Who is paying for these drones? Many unanswered questions. If you are in the area where drones have been authorized – you need to ask questions to the authorities, serious questions. When law enforcement guns down two women because of mistaken identity (of their vehicle) without checking who they are shooting at – Can We the People trust law enforcement and government officials with drones? The FAA regulates unmanned aerial systems. The FAA claims it is using the drones for search and rescue, SWAT and major accidents. Read this article about two drones for City of Arlington. After all that has happened since Hurricane Katrina, how can We the People trust government at any level? How can we trust Obama government after the Benghazi fiasco? The president was not available that night! Hillary Clinton blamed Congress as the attempt to pass the buck continued. This scandal should have prevented the reelection of the dirt bag sitting in the Oval Office, along with his circle of corruption polluting the White House and Congress. Yet hearings still go on with no one being charged with anything. Obama ensured that nothing would be done until his reelection. That will not save him from impeachment – if there is anyone left in Congress who has the intestinal fortitude for it.
- Doctor Attacks Political Correctness at Prayer Breakfast and National Debt Fiasco in front of Obama. Dr. Benjamin Carson delivered a speech attacking political correctness and provided theories about the national debt, deficits, taxation, and health care – opposing the president’s policies. He spoke for 25 minutes while the president sat there. Here is an update. He gave the speech before President Obama gave his faith address. In 2008, Dr. Carson received a Medal of Freedom from President GW Bush. A president who is pushing to force religious institutions to provide contraceptive and who are against government controlled abortion should not being giving a faith-based address to anybody.
- It is okay for Senator Feinstein to have firearms for defense, but not We the People – especially veterans of the US military, like me. Feinstein says she was “trained” – but does not know the true meaning of an “assault” weapon, or knows the difference between a “clip” and a magazine …