The following are notices to state government agencies were announced:
- LaRue Tactical – Effective today, in an effort to see no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement/government agencies. In other words, LaRue
Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.
- Olympic Arms – Due the passing of this legislation, Olympic Arms would like to announce that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee of such an entity – will no longer be served as customers. In short, Olympic Arms will no longer be doing business with the State of New York or any governmental entity or employee of such governmental entity within the State of New York – henceforth and until such legislation is repealed, and an apology made to the good people ofthe State of New York and the American people.
- Extreme Firepower Inc., LLC – The FederalGovernment and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms. Law-enforcement agencies are typically exempt from these restrictions. EFI, LLC does not recognize law-enforcement exemptions to local, state, and federal gun control laws. If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction.
- Templar Custom – We will not sell arms to agents of the state of New York that hold themselves to be “more equal” than their citizens. As long as legislators of New York think they have the power to limit the rights of their citizens, in defiance of the Constitution, we at Templar will not sell them firearms to enforce their edicts. Templar Custom is announcing that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee will no longer be served as customers.
- York Arms – Based on the recent legislation in New York, we are prohibited from selling rifles and receivers to residents of New York. We have chosen to extend that prohibition to all governmental agencies associated with or located within New York. As a result we have halted sales of rifles, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, machine guns, and silencers to New York governmental agencies.
- Cheaper Than Dirt – Recently, companies such as LaRue Tactical and Olympic Arms have announced that they will no longer sell prohibited items to government agencies and personnel in states that deny the right to own those items to civilians. It has been and will continue to be Cheaper Than Dirt’s policy to not to sell prohibited items to government agencies and/or agents in states, counties, cities, and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their citizens. We support and encourage other companies that share in this policy.
Second Amendment activist groups, Guns Save Life and Grass Roots North Carolina are currently urging big gun manufacturers Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, and Glock to halt their sales to government agencies within states that have clamped down on their residents’ right to bear arms.
16175 NW 49 Avenue, Miami, Florida 33014
TO: CEO and/or upper management:Firearm manufacturers, sales entities, and gunsmith companies listed at this website have endeavored to fight against those who would transgress against the Second Amendment by enforcing unlawful gun control and confiscation through unconstitutional legislation. It is a fight to preserve the Second Amendment and afford lawful citizens to keep and bear firearms for defense, sport shooting, or hunting – firearms of their personal choice.I request that you and the leadership of your company or business entity to limit or end all sales to state and local government agency officials in order to protest that if lawful citizens do not have the right to purchased and use semiautomatic weapons and those chosen in firearm bans just for cosmetic purposes, as well as magazine capacity, neither does law enforcement or officials of state and local agencies.Frankly, being a 15-year veteran, I feel insulted when an official in government (usually never served a day in the military) tells me, a lawful citizen, that I cannot keep and bear 150 various types of semiautomatic firearms.In 1776, the citizens’ choice of weapon was a Kentucky rifle. Today, it is the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle. We the People have the rights clearly prescribed in the Second Amendment (and other amendments), reaffirmed by the US Supreme Court:A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.Sadly, for collectors, the M1 Garand is included on the firearm ban bill of Senator Feinstein and associate un-constitutionalists. To sport
shooters and hunters, that rifle and others made by firearm manufacturers across our nation is a symbol of the constitutional citizen militia enabling them to defend property and life from criminals and enemies of our nation, both foreign and domestic. It works well in Switzerland. Draconian gun control legislation is an insult against lawful citizens, responsible firearm owners, and those who manufacture, sell, and repair them. Please take the time to read more details at this LINK.Thank you for taking the time to consider this proposal.