The federal government’s executive branch has repeatedly violated ethics and constitutional law. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has ordered two billion rounds of ammunition, of which at least 450,000 are hollow-point, as well as the same rifles on Senator Feinstein’s ban bill to the amount of 7,000 AR-15/M-16 rifles (over what they have presently in their armory) – and as well as armored vehicles used in war zones like Afghanistan.
The following are links to reports of purchases of ammunition and weapons by various executive branch agencies and departments, as well as other alarming preparations – preparing for what? …
- March 2010: Department of Education Buying Shotguns.
- February 2011: Minnesota National Guard Urban Operations training in Crookston, MN. [Do you think they are training to protect the populace or an instant replay of Katrina Firearm Confiscation and violations of liberties?]
- March 2012: DHS Ordered 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammunition.
- March 2012: DHS order of Remington .223 ammunition.
- March 2012: White House Issues Martial Law Executive Order.
- April 2012: USDA buying 300,000 rounds of ammo.
- April 2012: Russian troops train in Colorado. [Why?]
- May 2012: Military troops training in Coconut Grove-Miami. [Note: Miami Herald pulled the story from the Internet] – Operation conducted by US Special Operations Command.
- May 2012: Armed troops in residential streets of Crookston, MN. [Minnesota National Guard who could not answer why they were training in a suburban street] – [Photo of troops taken by Maggie, reported by Libertarian Review]
- May 2012: Armed Drones Coming to Your City.
- June 2012: Armored vehicles (mistakenly referred to as “tanks” patrol St. Louis, MO.
- July 2012: DHS added high-powered battle rifles to its arsenal.
- August 2012: DHS ordered half a ton of high explosives.
- August 2012: DHS orders hundreds of millions of additional rounds.
- August 2012: Social Security Administration purchases hollow-point bullets.
- August 2012: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) purchases hollow-point bullets.
- August 2012: Armored military vehicles, US Army Reserve, patrol roads in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin. [the armored vehicles purchased for DHS are IED proof – like in Afghanistan]
- January 2013: Troops drill in Houston, scare residents.
Note: I believe the Libertarian Review may have been shut down because links to it fail to load.
Imagine if this went on during the Bush administration?
Members of Congress would have had a field day. Yet, little fuss occurred when during Katrina disaster, firearms were confiscated from law-abiding citizens from their homes – they were protecting from possible looters. Instead of patrolling streets to protect neighborhoods, Louisiana guard and law enforcement violated their oath and the Constitution of the United States. As the Marine says in a video, “Marines obey orders” – but what about their oath of protecting the Constitution? Occupying buildings without permission from owners. Law enforcement officers beat up an old woman.
How can members of law enforcement and armed forces, part of We the People follow orders to violate the Constitution and its amendments?
Did you notice that those testifying their firearms were confiscated for no reason were “White”, while the “Black” lady testifying they came to her house to confiscate her firearm was able to keep hers? Racism goes both ways.
Nazi SS and other military members of Nazi Germany used the excuse of their war crimes that they were “following orders” – that was not an excuse then, nor is it now.
We the People need to let legislators, the Supreme Court and the especially the executive branch – following unlawful orders is NOT an option. Giving unlawful orders by the executive branch is unconscionable.
I spent fifteen years in the US Army and two years in the Army Reserve. I could never conceive my superior officers and noncommissioned officers ordering me to do what occurred in Louisiana during the Katrina disaster or prepare for what Obama’s military and departments/agencies are preparing for – much less following those unlawful orders. They are there to protect the People and the Constitution. The UCMJ clearly states that any US armed forces member can refuse to comply with an unlawful order – for a very good reason.
This issue transcends across both political parties, as attested what happened during the Bush administration, who did NOTHING to stop it or ensure that no President of the United States or any state official would ever allow this to happen ever again.
Some of those who experienced the Katrina outrage are veterans of the US military, giving their loyalty and putting themselves in danger for the government and law enforcement agencies that took away their firearms unlawfully.
Obama has ordered questionnaires for military personnel asking them if they would fire upon fellow citizens. If our government is feels social unrest is ahead, why are they not purchasing rubber bullets, vehicles with water gun capabilities – any riot control equipment?
It is because they are prepared to declare war upon its own populace – and kill them. If they are not killed, there are always the numerous FEMA camps that can be used to detain them.
This madness must stop now.
The United States has too many enemies today – We the People are not one of them. If the government, rather those operating our government, who prepare to go to war with its own people do not have We the People’s interest in mind. Tyranny does not always win quickly, but Obama is certainly accelerating the downfall of the United States in several ways.
Why is Obama – crazy Joe Biden [tells Americans to shoot intruders through the door with a shotgun] still in the White House? Obama needs to go to trial, found guilty, and imprisoned — and Biden needs to be put into a mental institution.
No one is above the law. No one SHOULD BE above the law.
President Obama and Eric Holder refused to guarantee that drones would not be used against We the People – there are still constitutionalists in Congress who are fighting against his tyranny. Nothing the executive administration can say could justify these violations of their oath.
Another promise broken: a “transparent” government.
Oath of Enlistment:
When one enlists in the United States Military, active duty or reserve, they take the following oath:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Article 91, UCMJ:
(2) willfully disobeys the lawful order of a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer; or …
[See To Obey or Not To Obey – text]