The spirit of encroachment tends to consolidate the powers of all the departments in one, and thus to create whatever the form of government, a real despotism. A just estimate of that love of power, and proneness to abuse it, which predominates in the human heart is sufficient to satisfy us of the truth of this position.”
George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796
– BH Obama cares nothing for procedure and only enforces the laws that suit him. In his first week of office in 2008, red flags against rights and liberties appeared, voters had not asked for the details of Obama’s “Change You Can Believe In” campaign. Now, after re-election, the narcissist president has become more bold and aggressive.
The Senate is more than willing to support this president and a bill in the House declaring that presidents have no term limits all add up to a historical premise of a coup. It is no longer just conspiracy theorists that wonder why the Department of Homeland Security and other executive branch agencies are stockpiling ammunition, ordering more firearms that are NOT semiautomatic, pushing to ban the lawful citizens’ rights of the Second Amendment to back it up with armored vehicles like those used in urban warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Senate has a panel of eight working on providing a “path to citizenship” for an estimated 11 million illegal aliens to appease the zeal for his agenda. It would certainly solve the problem of having a relative from Kenya no longer on the illegal alien list that violated his visa by not leaving the country upon its expiration or extending the visa. None of this is in the corporate-government national news nor are scandals and illegal actions being investigated by reporters like it occurred constantly during the GW Bush administration. Nothing is heard from Code Pink and other progressive-socialist driven and supported organizations against this president like what was seen during the two terms of GW Bush. No one in November 2012 cried foul when reports by whistleblowers announced there was voter fraud all across the nation, especially in key states like Florida – but it made national news for weeks even after a recount when Al Gore lost to GW Bush in the 2004 election. With the economy never fixed like Obama promised in his first term, how many of those border jumpers are going to enter the entitlement system?
NumbersUSA, Roy Beck stated:
The Gang of Eight will absolutely break up any chance of reducing the size of government because it is going to add so many costs. Once they get into that kind of argument, it is going to make it increasingly hard for Republicans to go along.
But there are RINOs in Congress who play patsy for the democratic socialists (sociocrats), especially in the Senate. Senator Marco Rubio is a son of parents who are Cuban immigrants, legally, and despite being a favorite of the Tea Party movement, it is conjectured as to where he will stand. Last week, Senator Rand Paul added his name to a growing list of Republicans who are conceding to the political game of luring voters from the ranks of illegal aliens in favor of providing a path to legal status for the law-breaker who are being told that breaking US laws is okay. Instead of an amendment to dissolve an amendment that limits terms for an US President, Congress should be passing a law that does not allow illegal aliens to stay if children are born in the United States and another legislation that limits terms for senators. Of course, those laws would counter the business as usual atmosphere in Washington, DC.
– It is reported by the Daily Caller that the online application draft for health care insurance under the ObamaCare fiasco inquires if the applicant would like to register to vote and then directs to a registration page if they choose to do so. I foresee that there will be more to ObamaCare [besides huge cost to taxpayers] where the Second Amendment will be encroached and other rights and liberties endangered or cease to be. Smokers will be punished upon the excuse that their habit will cause an increase in health care, despite no such statistics that proves this. However, it HAS been proven that health care is more costly if one is a homosexual because of the great possibility of contracting AIDS. No discriminatory position about that like which has been customary against tobacco users.
Ultimately, all of this can be blamed upon We the People over the past five decades as we gradually accepted more and more government involvement in our personal lives with the false promise and insane idea that those who were/are elected to serve the People have the mindset to reverse that philosophy. People who operate our government have the idea they can govern our lives better than we can, and when they are found to be unscrupulous, violating ethics and laws, they are deemed to be treated special because of their position and power. Two programs are not entitlements, but are treated as such by the government: Social Security and Medicare – for both programs are paid for by citizens all their working lives in hopes of better retirement years. Government has not operated those programs efficiently and responsibly, but instead, like the US Postal Service, constitutionally mandated to be operated by the government, they are failed systems. Politicians agree that the present income tax system must go, and say so during election periods – but when it comes to doing the work to rid Americans of an intrusive, inefficient, and unfair system, suddenly they develop amnesia. The same type of amnesia voters get when they forget how terrible a political candidate’s record is in government operations.
When ObamaCare kicks in, be prepared to have mass personal information at the fingertips of the same government who cannot operate a postal system efficiently; refuse to enforce laws on the books, while in a flurry to make more; and see how much more medical care that is not as good costs so much more.
Americans – when are you going to wake up and quit believing politicians, stop loyalty to political clubs, and realize that the best government is limited government that was created as a constitutional republic? When are you going to see that the only transparency of this president is when inquiries are made about his past?
The way it looks now, not enough will awaken to see what is actually happening; and when they finally do, it will be too late like the Jews in Nazi Germany, the citizens who favored communism, and other instances in the history of civilization.
We are at war with the most dangerous enemy that has ever faced mankind in his long climb from the swamp to the stars, and it has been said if we lost that war, and in doing so lost this way of freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening. … If we lost freedom here, there is no place to escape. This is the last stand on Earth.
Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem . . . We’ve been tempted to believe that society has become too complex to be managed by self-rule, that government by an elite group is superior to government for, by, and of the people. Well, if no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else? All of us together, in and out of government, must bear the burden. The solutions we seek must be equitable, with no group singled out to pay a higher price.
And people are not listening to the few in Congress who have been decrying the state of economics in the United States, caused by the very government who has promised, over and over again, that only they can fix it …
We don’t have a deficit because we’re taxed too little; we have a deficit because they’re spending too much… And when it comes to spending your hard-earned money, they act like they have your credit card in their pocket. And believe me; they never leave home without it.
If I did not love my country so much, appreciative of the Founders, in respect for its traditions, recognizing despite its difficulties and mistakes, yet the greatest government system ever created; I would just throw my hands up and say Americans deserve what they get. Our plight is much like that which occurred in the period of history where an aggressive and ruthless nation attacked and intended to conquer Britain and the leader of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill, refused to lose faith in his fellow citizens and allow the Nazi regime to win. Our problems today are caused because We the People allowed those we elected to counter against the constitutional republic and believing they had a better “mousetrap”. We are the mice and government is the trap.
If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.
We are not defending our nation from just an enemy across the sea, but an enemy that has convinced too many Americans that the constitutional republic is outdated and non-applicable in the modern world. It is an enemy that has infiltrated our educational system and now has a generation under their spell, who believe they are entitled to have what others pay for.We have seen firearm confiscation occur in Louisiana and armed government thugs taking a child away at gunpoint; yet those that point to these occurrences and actions of a government that has less constitutional limitations year after year are deemed to be “radicals” and conspiracy theorists.
We the People have allowed our government to expand, and in that process indoctrinate our children by controlling our educational system that was once in the top five of the world and has now dropped its standards so greatly that other nations have surpassed the US. We cannot expect politicians to reform themselves and our government, it is up to us to monitor and ensure that they abide by their oath of office and perform their constitutional tasks and limitations of power. Tyranny rarely occurs overnight.
We have seen that the First Amendment is applied only as it suits its transgressors, where Christianity is persecuted and suppressed, while Islam is given the power to subvert policies, laws, and society – just as it has occurred in European nations. Freedom of religion is void if a religion’s doctrine is to subjugate and destroy all other religions and force theocracy in its global conquest through violence and preaching of hatred. For the Founders established great liberties and rights to the People as long as those rights do not interfere with those of others.
– The latest outrage against a president who has closed White House tours and complains about national debt, while increasingly it constantly, now intends to create five new national monuments via National Park Services funds that has not been enough to maintain the parks since Obama took office.
I am closing this article and posting it. I cannot stand reporting another transgression of this president and his cronies (on both sides of the political aisle), while no outcry from the media is heard or the shout of impeachment hearings are in order.
– Meanwhile New York City has a billionaire mayor, Michael Bloomberg, who puts down billionaires and anyone rich, while at the same time forking out millions of dollars to use his money to coerce the rights and liberties of Americans and free choice, where government tells the people what they can eat, drink, and that they do not have the right to protect themselves. We all know how NY City has such a low crime rate where citizens do not have to defend themselves. Just like Obama, Bloomberg lies as states he “supports the Second Amendment”. One wonders what part of the short paragraph in the amendment does he support?
– In foreign policy, Obama turns his back on Iraq and sides with Palestine, enemy of the free world.
– During the GW Bush administration numerous Islamic training camps were established and has continued to be in operation in scattered locations across the United States during this administration. Those in government are more concerned with disarming citizens, reducing their firepower, yet allow Islamic training camps that have proven to exist and have been recorded on video – led by religious fanatics they train to hijack automobiles and other illegal activities. The Feds think nothing of harassing an American militia establishment, but allow Islamic fundamentalists establish a “beachhead” here in America. Insane.
It was reported in 2009, now it is 2013 and nothing has been done, while the amount of camps have risen …
These people have plastic explosives and automatic weapons; yet Senator Feinstein wants to ban semiautomatic firearms and limit magazine capacities of lawful citizens who have the right to protect and defend in accordance with the Second Amendment. Excuses say they have constitutional law, but are all these people in these training camps actually citizens? Why do they get constitutional rights and not true citizens?
You may wonder how could it be possible that so many Americans could have been duped. But were they? The media refused in Election 2012 to address voter fraud that had ran rampant more than any other election and whistleblowers were conveniently ignored. In a virtual presidential address is provided by Bill Whittle in the following video:
God help America.
God help those of us who are left who appreciate freedom and respect that which our Founders gave us.