– ObamaCare [Affordable Care Act] – a program that was originally initiated by Hillary Clinton and became obsession with BH Obama in his first term was supposed to be not one dime to the deficit or even more fantastic only cost the “rich” in terms of taxation, et cetera is now a train wreck according to Senator Harry Reid. Typical of the democratic-socialist party, Reid, Obama and associates see problems as the behemoth social program is costing far more than they told the American people, and with hidden aspects that will hurt everyone – blames it on the Republicans who did not vote for the law. Obama promised to protect the Middle Class from over taxation, but he lied about that also as we can see real world results.
If a consensus or referendum vote were taken across America, it would not have passed. Now Reid and company are demanding more funding so the unconstitutional legislation can continue.
The cost of ObamaCare has doubled from original projection provided by those in favor of it and will definitely increase, requiring Americans having difficulty paying increased costs of living and taxes that have either increased or the crafty bureaucrats have created new taxes. The false promise to the people was lower premiums and reduced deficits and the ability to keep their health care plans. The Obama administration is spending tax dollars to “explain” how it will work, a form of re-education like what takes place in government controlled schools as Kathleen Sebelius pointed out. Whenever Democrats fail, which is 98% of the time because they never address the real issue or recognize a problem, and continues on the same path even when it has proven a failure – they blame it on the Republicans.
Mr. Obama promised this week to use the Boston Marathon bombing as a “lesson learned” …
When an event like this happens, we want to review every step that was taken, we want to leave no stone unturned, we want to see if there is in fact additional protocols and procedures that could be put in place that would further improve and enhance our ability to detect a potential attack.
September 11th, 2001 provided us a “lesson learned” – and considering all the professionals at the Boston Marathon event, one would think the bombing might have been more likely to have been thwarted. Indeed, the bombers were being investigated by the FBI and their associates and red flags were not addressed. What needs to be done is not words, but action, and that action must be to finally recognize that jihad is global, it is a fanatical religious organized entity whose purpose is to promote global theocracy in the name of Islam using terrorism, subversion, and any means possible to succeed towards that goal.
James Clapper is a poor choice for the director of our national intelligence; nicknamed “Clueless” he has stated he thinks that the Muslim Brotherhood is largely secular. Once can see from its long history in the world of Islam that it is not only a misconception in definition but a huge mistake of underestimating the enemy of the free world and ignoring history and facts concerning the organization’s agenda and subversive operations. Therefore, the “lessons learned” can be foremost that Clapper is truly clueless and should not be trusted to operate our national intelligence organization.
The Boston bomber, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was under surveillance by the Russians and even shared their concerns about him with the FBI. The FBI did investigate the oldest of the bombing brother team, but concluded incorrectly, there was no extremist activity. The gist of the problem with the FBI failure is Obama, forbidden to study Islamic jihad because it does not exist in the eyes of the Obama administration – no war [despite officially declared by Islamic officials] and terrorists are not treated as combatants, but civic criminals. Counter terror training materials were forbidden in 2011 by the Obama administration. Terrorism is not spoken for what it is, a good example of Fort Hood Texas mass shooting by an American Army officer who yelled typical Jihad phrases as he commenced to shoot people.
The reason Obama is so skittish about using the word “terrorism” is that the CAIR organization, linked to Hamas, put up a big stink campaign in 2010 for such training to be dropped in the FBI program. It is all a myriad of political correctness and therefore the Islamic jihad threat does not exist. The Marxist journalists, media corporate mainstream conglomerate as well as Islamic supremacist groups are also using the weakness of US government policies and politics to ensure their Fifth Column presence in the United States. The Boston bombing is a direct result of this misaligned thinking and not addressing reality.
Thanks to Obama and associates in Congress, to include RINOs in the legislative body and activists in the Supreme Court, people are more fearful of the federal government than they are of terrorists. World Net Daily reported that according to a pair of recent polls, for the first time since the 9/11 terrorist hijackings, Americans are more fearful of their government who abuses and ignores constitutional liberties. They stick to failed programs and policies so continue to fail in resolving issues and solving problems. Even in 2001 the majority of Americans said “No” to the question:
Would you be willing to give up some of your personal freedom in order to reduce the threat of terrorism?
Benjamin Franklin wisely stated …
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Does it not worry Americans that our government will dissolve constitutional rights in the name of false security? That ideology will not deter the resolve for Islamic global conquest. Does anyone realize that this is not the first time conquest was conducted in the name of Allah? At one point in history, Jihadists had reached Europe in Spain and destroyed the eastern dominion of Christianity and taking the city named after the first Christian emperor of the Roman Empire [changed from Constantinople to Istanbul], sparking the First Crusade?
If the government’s going to use cameras to watch us they need to have probable cause. They need to have an argument to use the Constitution to do surveillance on us. And then I’m OK with it. But willy-nilly on everybody all the time in open spaces, I’m against that. …government has enormous power that can be abused.
It should be noted, and Senator Paul mentioned the same – cameras used to catch the Boston bombers were private cameras protecting property and he stated: I’m not against that.
The Boston bombing incident is a good example of how law enforcement is only useful in capturing the perpetrators of a crime, not preventing it; and a testament that the Second Amendment rights of self-defense must be withheld.
The plots against America continue because of the opposite policy of the GW Bush administration – appeasing or negotiating with terrorists and rogue nations only encourages their evil behavior and ideology.
As Jonathan V. Last wrote at The Weekly Standard …
The Muslim world is growing more violent, and it is exporting that violence and conflict overseas.
The Boston Marathon bombers hated America, but they loved the American dole. The suspects in the scheme to murder and maim innocent men, women and children were living off the generosity of the American taxpayers they hated. The Boston Herald reports that the ‘brains’ of the operation, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was on the Massachusetts dole with his wife, Katherine, and their 3-year-old daughter, Zahara. The parents of the Tsarnaev brothers received welfare and the accused brother, Dzhokhar, received benefits when he was a child. Taxpayer generosity to the Tsarnaev family did not end there. The city of Cambridge awarded Dzhokhar a $2,500 scholarship toward his education at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth. … Taxpayers are even paying for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s lawyer. Congress turns now to immigration reform, and the Tsarnaev case raises important issues about the high price of certain public policies under consideration. … [Republican Sen. Jeff] Sessions observes that the Department of Homeland Security has been ignoring a 100-year-old law that requires that the government consider, before admitting an immigrant, the likelihood that he will become a ‘public charge,’ who will eventually be permanently dependent on public welfare. Less than 1 percent of visa applications were denied on these grounds in 2011, despite a growing number of undocumented residents who live on food stamps and other welfare programs. The Tsarnaev brothers were granted political asylum because they were Muslims from Chechnya. … The immigration debate gives Congress a chance to re-evaluate the wisdom of sacrificing Americans for political correctness by sending invitations to prospective citizens in parts of the world where nearly everybody hates America and all it stands for. This phenomenon illustrates the need for vigilance, to make sure immigrants will become productive, prosperous Americans. Sadly, it seems the primary motivation of the president and his party on immigration reform is to create 11 million new Democratic voters with an amnesty, and hang the cost.
Most Americans — even those who are legislators — know very little about the details of President Obama’s Affordable Care Act, so-called Obamacare. Next year, when it goes into effect, we will learn the hard way. … President Obama didn’t kill American free-market health care. It began dying during World War II, when government imposed wage and price controls. At first, companies said, “Great, stability!” But then they realized that they could not attract better workers without raises. So companies got around the rules, as companies do. They gave “benefits,” like health insurance. Government then distorted the market further by giving employer-based health insurance better tax treatment than coverage you buy yourself. … Now Obamacare may kill what’s left of that market.
… President Barack Obama’s civilian appointees who lead the Pentagon are confirming that the military will make it a crime–possibly resulting in imprisonment–for those in uniform to share their faith. … This regulation would severely limit expressions of faith in the military, even on a one-to-one basis between close friends. It could also effectively abolish the position of chaplain in the military, as it would not allow chaplains (or any service members, for that matter), to say anything about their faith that others say led them to think they were being encouraged to make faith part of their life. It’s difficult to imagine how a member of the clergy could give spiritual counseling without saying anything that might be perceived in that fashion. …
– Democrats Plot New Way to Get Votes [WND] …
Democrat-controlled Colorado, which has served as Barack Obama’s testing ground for a number of extreme legislative proposals, is on to a new election strategy: eliminating the voter category of “inactive” to boost participation. … the requirements in the bill may not be implemented in time for the 2014 election. … that policy would open the door to intimidation. … In Colorado simply producing a utility bill, which can be easily forged, is sufficient identification for a person to vote. This would easily enable a person to register in multiple areas around the state under different names. … Suppose someone comes in and casts a ballot in another person’s name like what happened in Washington when a person came in and requested a ballot in Eric Holder’s name. … If same-day registration is allowed, the requirements should be a minimum of a photo ID for verification. … there already is evidence of vote fraud activities.
Of course, no one is demanding a recall against Obama/Biden – and certainly not holding hearings for impeachment proceedings.
– Meanwhile, Senator Dick Durbin [IL] joined two thousand trade unionists, communists, socialists, anarchists, and illegal aliens at a May Day march and rally in Chicago. The march started at Union Park and met at the Haymarket Riot monument [appropriate], shutting down traffic for miles in the Windy City ending at the Federal Plaza where Senator Durbin waited to speak to thousands of useful idiots. Durbin made a speech as a red, yellow and black flag waved in the wind with opening salutation of my fellow immigrants. After his speech the senator discussed his participation and laughed when it was mentioned that May Day is an international communist holiday, stating:
You are trapped in ancient history, my friend. May Day is also Law Day in America.
If that were true, this celebration and the previous three years, no official making speeches ever mentioned Law Day. The following is a video of Rebel Pundit [Breitbart News] interview:
Conservatives are always accused of being “anti-government” by Durbin and associates, yet at this rally, that Durbin supports and did not deny he supported communists and the like, there were anarchists/communists flying their symbolic colors, as shown in this video posted at Breitbart.
– Janet Napolitano … declared that she, President Obama, and other officials of the administration have the authority to decide which laws to enforce and which ones to ignore. That is what “Big Sis” stated when exchanging words with Senator Jeff Sessions (AL) when he was questioning her about how ICE agents have allegedly blocked enforcing immigration laws. Napolitano also stated:
There are tensions with union leadership, unfortunately, but here’s what I expect as a former federal prosecutor and attorney general, and that is that law enforcement agents will enforce the law in accord with the guidance they’re given from their superiors.
The major point of conservatives is that although a complete border security fence was ordered during the GW Bush administration, only 873 miles of the 2,000-mile border is secure and the Gang of Eight wants an amnesty bill passed. However, even Senator Marco Rubio (FL) tweeted:
Biggest challenge on immigration reform has been well founded lack of trust that Obama administration will enforce the law.
– Taxpayer Funded Terrorists … During the course of the Boston Marathon bombing investigation it was revealed that taxpayer funds paid for the subsistence of the terrorist underground allowed to remain and flourish in Fifth Column atmosphere in the United States. Islamic fundamentalists are allowed to have training camps in the United States and organized front institutions to further their subversive activities. In the case of the Boston bombers, they were funded by the state of Massachusetts. The proposed amnesty bill by the Gang of Eight will increase the amount of people on the government, taxpayer-funded, welfare funding for illegal immigrants. Lawbreakers are rewarded with welfare checks and services.
A “human rights” organization is calling on government authorities to shut down three U.S. mosques it claims are not merely religious centers, but political entities and “breeding grounds for jihad terror.” The American Freedom Defense Initiative, or AFDI, explains its demands are part of an 18-point plan to protect the nation from Islamic terror in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings.
When insane acts of mass murder is committed, the corporate media and collective socialists all demand that firearms [and magazines] be banned. But when subversive elements use terrorism to commit mass murder, they do not ban Islamic jihadists; indeed, they do not dare even call the action for what it is. The AFDI stated:
Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of Sharia that conflict with constitutional freedoms and protections should be closed. … Islam in its mainstream theological formulations and its dominant form throughout its history – not ‘extremist Islam’ or ‘hijacked Islam’ or ‘Islamism,’ but Islam in the Qur’an and Sunnah as understood by Islamic jurists and theologians – can and should be regarded as an authoritarian and supremacist political system as well as a religion, and thus Muslim groups should be subject to all the scrutiny and legal requirements of political organizations, without being able to shield their political activities behind the protection of religious freedom.
Jan Morgan wrote:
Somebody has to be the first to say it. It’s time, for the sake of the security of the United States of America, to immediately suspend Muslim immigration, to preclude Muslims from service in our military and to stop the building of mosques.
– The Internet Sales Tax legislation will prove to be another fiasco created by bureaucrats, hungry politicians who believe that budgeting means raising taxes or creating new ones rather than curbing spending. …
Internet sales tax legislation could subject small online businesses to up to 46 state audits. And since sales taxes vary among thousands of tax jurisdictions across the country, the chances that auditors will find mistakes—and slap the business owners with penalties—are very good. If truth-in-advertising requirements applied to legislation, says Heritage Action’s Dan Holler, the Marketplace Fairness Act would be renamed the Tax Audits from Hell Act of 2013. … Online businesses would be required to figure the sales tax each customer owes based on where the customer lives—even though the businesses themselves have no other dealings with that state or local government. There are more than 9,600 state and local taxing jurisdictions in the U.S., and small businesses would be required to send the appropriate number of tax dollars—state and local—to every one where they sell. … Audits cost businesses time and resources that could be used to create jobs, develop and market new products, and bolster the economy. To be audited in distant locations where they have no presence other than a few customers makes that burden even greater. … Lawmakers should be finding ways to reduce burdens on consumers and entrepreneurs. Instead, this bill would impose new costs on both.
– World Net Daily … Obama administration supports the Hamas in Palestine, who have the same ideology as Iran, revealed in a report from the Middle East Media Research Institute. The organization monitors media in the Middle East.
The site reports Mehdi Taeb, who is close to Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and leads the Ammar Base think tank, said this month that the Jews are the most powerful sorcerers in the world today and that they have used their powers to attack Iran. … The Jews are currently subjecting us to an unprecedented trial. As you read in the Quran, Solomon ruled the world … and God ordered a group of sorcerers to come out against him. The Jews have the greatest powers of sorcery, and they make use of this tool. … Read the “Mideast Beast,” a sequel to Joel Richardson’s New York Times bestselling 2009 “The Islamic Antichrist,” to gain a perspective about what Islam teaches will happen during the end times. The Rasanews article, published March 7, said: “The Jews have always tended to resort to divination … that has its roots in astronomy, astrology and sorcery … when they consorted with various peoples in the course of history. They cherished this [knowledge] like a treasure, generation after generation. In most cases, they base their predictions on the holy book, especially on the book of Daniel, and they create an ideological climate in which the appreciation of sorcery and the yearning for it increase.”
– Tea Party … Obama’s Giveaway: US Territory to Russia … National Geographic’s May issue sported an incredibly false story about the US/Alaskan Wrangell Island in the Arctic Ocean. The falsehoods boost the giveaway to the Russians of Wrangell Island and its 200-nm resource rich seabeds. The Obama/Kerry State Department actively supports the giveaway.
– Maggie’s Notebook … Parents who decided to get a second opinion concerning their infant’s heart surgery have their baby taken away from them. It turned out that the dangerous heart operation was not needed, as the first doctor prescribed. This occurred in the socialist state of California, once a constitutional republic until socialist/communist infiltration beginning in the 1930s with a great help from the Hollywood community – now nicknamed Mexifornia. It, like the city of Detroit is a look into the future across America, unless states secede from the Union. As Maggie Thornton wrote:
America looks more like a Police State everyday. Excellent interview with the Nikolayevs. Here’s another story of a Pennsylvania family who’s child was taken away because the mother had questions about their newborn receiving the Hep B vaccination. The parents didn’t refuse, they just questioned and wanted a second opinion. A social worker took the child and vaccinated it anyway. The mother was sent home without her child.
This is the America we have allowed to be created from the established constitutional republic by Founders.
– Tea Party: Government spending … Obama’s extravagancy matches his attitude toward the national debt – anything goes, as he made a trip to Mexico and Costa Rica to reinforce the deep cultural, familial, and economic ties that so many Americans share with Mexico and Central America. The Obama administration waste tax dollars elsewhere from providing arms, tanks, and cash to enemies of the US to $355,825 to develop a culturally relevant stigma-reducing intervention program for the transgender in India. Behind that foreign welfare concerns HIV concerns overseas. That waste is only concerning foreign affairs and more is wasted on the domestic scene.
– Bloomberg, NYC … The mayor tyrant of NYC continues his march against civil rights and liberties by telling lawmakers: If you go with the NRA, you are against the lives of our children. Of course, Bloomberg and others like him fail to see that …
- Guns were used 2.5 million times last year to save lives.
- In most of those cases, the trigger was never pulled.
- Simply brandishing a firearm stopped the attacker.
- In the 20th Century, 170 million people were annihilated by their own governments AFTER being disarmed. History proves Gun Control has never been about guns … its about CONTROL.
The NRA is a respectable organization. They are not operated by or have members [knowingly] that are racist. It promotes safety and responsibility, not as the tyrants and its corporate mainstream media depicts. Criminals, Marxists, and thugs stand by people like Bloomberg. I mean, c’mon, this guy put a ban on large soft drinks. How much further can one go when intruding upon personal lives, rights and liberties, before people get rid of guys like him?
– Benghazi Scandal … Now the State Department’s panel is under investigation along with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and actions of the new one, John Kerry – possibly conforming to the Obama cover up of what actually happened, as in intimidating witnesses. Mainstream media ignored the allegations provided by a whistleblower early this week.
– Patriot Post, Department of Defense … President Obama, also the Commander-in-Chief of US Armed Forces, gave a thumbs up on court-martial proceedings for any military member who expresses faith, particularly Christianity. It is an assault against the First Amendment and coincides with National Day of Prayer. The Marxists are more concerned with Christians whose doctrine does not promote violence or intolerance to other religions [but is against homosexuality] than Islamic fundamental doctrine that promotes violence and intolerance and expected others to be tolerant of their religion. The religion’s agenda is clear – world domination ruled by theocracy. This assault on liberty should not be a surprise coming from the Obama crowd of socialist-democrat bureaucrats. It is a travesty against the chaplain units of the US military with a long tradition dating back to the Founding. All faiths are represented in the US military, a phenomenon peculiar to a constitutional republic that is quickly fading away into an oligarchy or worse, anarchy.