- The US spends at least $80 billion a year on intelligence operations and yet federal leadership insists that we do not secure our southern borders and continue to allow illegal aliens to enter and remain in the United States with no background check. American citizens are spied upon by leadership who is not required any background check in order to campaign for public office in federal government, mistakenly relying upon the media to objectively investigate the background of candidates. BH Obama is a prime example that limitations provided by the Constitution must be adhered to, as well as a complete background check of ALL candidates for public office be conducted as part of the candidates application.
- During the myriad of scandals with the IRS scandal probably the key scandal to initiate the downfall of the IRS [at last], and reinforce the fact that the federal government has ignored the limitations of powers thanks to Obama and friends. In a recent speech, Obama stated that Americans need to trust the system of government [he and previous administrations have established] in order to guard against abuse.
- After being disallowed in previous administrations [and Congress] – President Obama makes a speech about trusting government [him and his cohorts] and defies the will of the people and Congress by issuing a memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to develop a new “gun violence” research agenda –
to improve knowledge of the causes of gun violence, the interventions that prevent gun violence, and strategies to minimize the public health burden of gun violence.
This furthers the fear of violations of the Second Amendment via the Obamacare program, where firearms could be confiscated indirectly instead of by legislation. If Congress was smart enough or frugal enough, they would not approve the $10 million funding. After all, did not Obama wail about the executive branch not having enough funds, ordering White House tours closed and federal employees furloughed? Studies have proven that lawful citizens who are armed reduces crime; yet the government refuses to accept the established data and facts. Linking this with public health, which in turn will become part of the unpopular Obamacare program will undermine the Second Amendment – at taxpayer cost. The research will not be objective because it is headed by anti-gun researchers.
- Oklahoma governor signed a bill, HB 1060, that prohibits state judges from considering foreign laws. CAIR has been fighting it since 2010, but patriots prevailed. Some said it violated the First Amendment and others stated it was not necessary. As the Christian Post stated:
The bill is not biased against any particular group of people. It only deals with protecting our Constitutional rights when any foreign law would be used in an American court to deny any American of their Constitutional rights.
That means safeguarding against subversive organizations like CAIR and its establishment of Shari Law.
Ali Kahn, law professor at Washburn University:
Presently in Dearborn, Michigan, an ordinance was passed that allows call to prayer be broadcast over loudspeakers like theocratic Islamic nations do. Yet Christians are suppressed from public prayer as well as children in schools.
- President GW Bush was demonized for signing the Patriot Act [passed by Congress], yet this president surpasses transgressions, alleged or real, by this administration – culminating into the IRS scandal which should be the death knell for the agency of the executive branch dubbed the “American Gestapo”. “Change” promised by Obama never occurred, yet the American people voted to keep Obama in office for four more grueling and damaging years.
- Meanwhile, in Hollyweird, movie goers may be disappointed with the Ethan Hawke horror film, The Purge, [James DeMonaco] as it has underlying political bias against the National Rifle Association and Tea Party. Indeed, even the title associates with the Stalin program to purge Jews and political dissenters from the Soviet Union and its satellite states. The Hollywood Reporter states that it was a shock at the box office initially making $16.7 million.
- Rush Limbaugh announced on his talk radio show that the Obama administration is orchestrating a ‘Coup D’Etat’ against the United States.
- Keith Koffler wrote at the White House Dossier, Don’t Be Fooled by the Latest Job Numbers …
The news that the economy added 175,000 jobs last month is a sign not of progress, but that we remain stuck in the same sluggish growth that has plagued the economy for some time.Remember, you need about 150,000 jobs a month just to keep pace with the normal increase in the workforce. With millions of jobs lost due to the recession, it will take years to get back where we were at this pace.That’s why the unemployment rate went up …