- OUR TAX DOLLARS [American Spectator]: The federal government, through the CIA intends to investigate the effects of human engineering on Earth’s environment …the study will be run by the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and will take 21 months to complete. Edward Price: It’s natural that on a subject like climate change the Agency would work with scientists to better understand the phenomenon and its implications on national security.
This study by the federal “intelligence” committee was first proposed in 2008 – all during the Obama administration.
Meanwhile: Mexican invaders continue to pour over our borders and those who came to US uninvited [filling our jails and prisons from violent crimes] continues unabated, subversive Reconquista and Islamic subversive organizations [Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic training camps] continue to operate as well as increase of insertion of Mexican drug cartel operatives continue. What was that about national security? Climate change is a national security priority over “phenomenon” just described? So-called climate change is a theory, subversion activity is fact – at last count there are 35 Jihad-Islamic training camps in United States. The worst enemy in US is ourselves headed by the federal government ignoring true threats. Madness continues with those “serving” in the federal government in the forefront.
- [American Spectator]: Emphasis upon Barack H. Obama and his rhetoric that continues to inflame racial tensions, another broken promise he made in 2008. Mark Hyman puts it into clear respective with an allegory of history involving King Henry II of England and Thomas Becket. Meanwhile, death threats against George Zimmerman continue with no announcement from Eric Holder and company as to any investigations or prosecutions against such threats. As Hyman stated: There are countless things Obama could have said that would have quelled racial unrest. But he didn’t. And for good reason. Obama has profited politically from racial discord. … Obama continues to play the role of impoverished black man. …preoccupation with the George Zimmerman trial aftermath by the national news networks, cable channels, and newspapers has distracted attention from the national debate on more pressing matters including the Benghazi attack, NSA domestic spying, IRS abuses, and the collapse of U.S. Middle East policy. [and the fact that this administration is funding our enemies] One has to wonder how Obama would respond if one of his cultish followers took it upon himself to carry out a vigilante execution of George Zimmerman. I think we can imagine that response. Despite being a “wanted” person by the racial lynch mob, Zimmerman recently rescued a person from an overturned vehicle in his locality. Another outrage is that George’s parents are being persecuted as well. Lynch mobs have no reasoning, like liberal-progressives, they rely strictly upon unthinking emotion rather than reasoning; propaganda rather than truth.
- From Ruby Ridge to Cambridge … Ben Stein’s Diary. The IRS has the perfect business model: they take it from you at the point of a gun. …the theory that Japanese automakers killed Detroit. … this has got to be killing Al Sharpton.
- Nancy Pelosi, “let’s pass the bill and then read it” – has come up with another example of how too few operating our government know or even care about the US Constitution: In Congress, there can be no more fitting memorial to the lives lost in Aurora, in Newtown, and across the country than a concerted effort to enact commonsense gun safety legislation. We must uphold our oath to ‘protect and defend’ the Constitution and all Americans by expanding background checks and keeping dangerous firearms out of the wrong hands. To Pelosi and ilk, this means law-abiding citizens, she like others have continually violated the same Constitution she pretends to “support and defend”. Her statement and advocacy is clearly against the Second Amendment, the original Bill of Rights, that she, Feinstein, and others continually attack. Shame on Americans in her district for keeping her in office.
- Weiner is a good example of how politicians represent an example of our society, where good character is not part of a requisite for people who have control and want more control of the American people. Even if you are not religious, there are standards of values and ethics that should be accepted by any society that wants civilization to continue.