The president, well at least the person occupying the White House, claims that the investigations into scandals are ‘phony’. He says the Republicans are making something out of nothing … like the Democrats did when preparing impeachment proceedings for President Nixon? Like the Democrats declared that impeachment was in order when GW Bush waged a war in Iraq with Congressional approval or when Congress passed the Patriot Act and President Bush signed it? When GW Bush went along with Senator Ted Kennedy‘s “No Child Left Behind” educational system fiasco? When GW Bush initiated the bailout program that spun national debt further into the rabbit hole, with the approval of the Democrats; who expanded it and union power/corruption under the Obamanomics programs? If you want to see the future of America take a serious look at Detroit and the state of California.
Yeah right, like Richard Nixon did not try to hide the Watergate break-in affair and abuse his authority as the President of the United States. Here is a running account of REAL scandals, but seem to be stagnant, and certainly the executive branch is scrambling to refocus attention elsewhere and sidestep …
- ‘Enemies’ of Obama are targeted by the IRS: The Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups before the 2012 election. The major investigation is seeking to how far up the ladder this went and who ordered it. It smells of what congressional investigators, one of them a much younger Hillary Rodham Clinton had a part in to seek impeachment hearings; which turned out not necessary because Richard M. Nixon, unlike William Clinton and Barack [Barry] Hussein Obama [Soetro], resigned demonstrating some character and dignity. Smells like a coverup, but investigation drags on. Obama will go down as the most scandalous executive administration since Howard Taft.
- Benghazi Incident: (1) failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission; (2) coverup by suggesting that the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video; refusal of White house to say what President Obama did the night of the attack. See latest information that CNN [surprise!] has revealed that the Benghazi embassy was involved with gun running.
Spying on Associated Press [AP]: Justice Department performed a massive spy network of AP reporters’ phone records.
- Rosengate: Justice Department side-stepped and suggested that Fox News reporter, James Rosen, is a criminal for reporting about ‘classified information’ – monitoring his phones and email.
- Attorney General Perjury: AG Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when it was found he had signed the affidavit that designated Rosen as a potential criminal.
- ATF and ‘Fast-N-Furious’: In another scandalous affair, this also causing the loss of life, like Benghazi, the department that is supposed to oversee ‘law and order’ allowed firearms to ‘walk’ across the US/Mexico border into the hands of the Mexican drug cartel. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which the Obama team and cohorts in Congress attempted to ban from civilian ownership, defying the Second Amendment. Many of those firearms were used in crimes to include the killing of Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, in 2010. Eric Holder once again committed perjury when he told Congress in May of 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when evidence showed he knew earlier in time. Obama should be impeached just for NOT firing the Attorney General.
- Sebelius Abuse of Office: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS would regulate in the future. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for Obamacare.
- Pigford Scandal: An Agricultural Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been ‘discriminated against’ by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who most likely did not experience discrimination. In addition, the periodic Farm Bill that is reviewed and passed is based upon Depression Era mentality and ideology over several decades has provided large farming corporations a cash cow. [excuse the pun] Let’s face it – why does the government pay farmers NOT to grow something? It is absurd and wasteful programs like that which waste tax dollars and provides an example of the tax and spend atmosphere at federal and some state levels.
- GSA Out of Control: General Services Administration in 2010 held ‘training’ conferences in Las Vegas to the amount of $823,000 with entertainment provided by taxpayers that included a clown and a mind reader. GSA administrator resigned, but such corruption and waste continues.
- Wonderful World of Veteran Affairs: While the VA has refused veterans promised health benefits for injuries and medical problems sustained during active duty; as well as doing back door legislation that allows government to subtract medical compensation payments from retirement funds [1996 during influx of Gulf War Syndrome cases] – two separate issues – the agency is using tax dollars costing more than $6 million for two conferences in Orlando, home of Disney World. An assistant secretary was fired, but veterans continue to get short-changed from Gulf War Syndrome [took ten years to recognize it, and then refused to settle in back-pay for compensation benefits] to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Congress and presidents send Americans to fight other nations’ wars, but abandon the wounded and veterans with broken lives – too many homeless or nearly homeless. The United States should have a substantial defense program spending on top-notch training for US military personnel and provided with state-of-the-art equipment [some sold or traded to nations’ who become our enemies] and waste funds and lives because of foreign affairs that should not involve the United States.
- Sebelius Violated Hatch Act: US Special Council determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech last year. In the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina. Another example of the vast corruption in Washington that has grown from Big Government policies and not adhering to oaths of office and the Constitution of the United States.
- Solyndra: Obama administration was charged by GOP and poster boy president sponsored green energy corporations despite warnings that it was a waste of taxpayer dollars and that Solyndra was heading for bankruptcy – but a little over 65 million voters [including dead people, illegal aliens, and voters who voted more than once] reelected despite clear evidence that the first term of BH Obama and friends were corrupt. The administration allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections in Congress; just as Bill Clinton suppressed the knowledge that the United States was heading for a severe recession and bragging [lying] that there was a ‘surplus’ of funds in Washington. GW Bush was hardly in office one month when he began to be blamed for economic woes created during two terms of Clinton and congressional misfits like Kennedy, Kerry, and manipulative Hillary.
- Lisa Jackson Incognito: Former EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, used the name Richard Windsor when corresponding by email with other government officials, charged with evading scrutiny. So much for the ‘transparent’ government promised by Obama in 2008.
- “New” Black Panthers: The Justice Department, headed by Eric Holder, refused to pursue voter intimidation charges against the Black Panther organization, clearly shown on video at various voting centers. In addition, a whistle-blower [Florida] was ignored by authorities as well as the mainstream corporate Obama media, when she revealed the same intimidation of union thugs at voting centers as well as illegal voting actions in the same county famous for the “Chad” scandal during the presidential campaign between Al Gore and GW Bush. Various places across the nation also had whistleblowers complaining of illegal activities and a video documentary was performed where a person walked into voter registration offices and blatantly told them he was going to vote more than once, with the approval of the persons on camera. Nothing was done. No one was charged with voter fraud.
- Waging War: Obama violated the Constitution [and his oath of office] by attacking Libya without Congressional approval – the same charges brought against GW Bush who HAD approval for the Iraq War against tyrant and mass murderer, Saddam Hussein.
- VP Biden Escapades: The office of the Vice President has repeatedly interfered with coverage, to include forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports. In addition, Joe Biden has repeatedly demonstrated he is not right in the mind by his ridiculous commentary that coincides with Nancy Pelosi and Jackson Lee mentality. Clearly the VP should be impeached with his commander-in-chief of dirty works. If so, it would be the first time in history that impeachment proceedings were exercised against both a president and vice president – and why not? They are both knee-deep in scandalous behavior and unconstitutional acts; along with their cohorts in Congress to include RINOs like notorious John McCain.
- AKPD: The administration paid millions to the former firm of former White House adviser, David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Suspicions pointed towards the firm hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million that AKPD owed him.
- Sestak: Former White House Chief of Staff and now corrupt official in Illinois, Rahm Emanuel, used Bill Clinton to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak [D-PA] would accept an unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Senator Arlen Specter [D-PA].
- Rule of Law When Convenient: As with other presidents, like GW Bush, Obama has repeatedly deciding upon himself which laws to enforce, including not to deport illegal immigrants allowed to stay in US despite Congress not approving the Dream Act. The government agency for that program is still active and its website continues to operate with no congressional authority. So much for the check-and-balance system.
- Hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s Computer: Still not clear who hacked CBS reporter’s computer while investigating the Benghazi scandal, but Obama administration and its cohorts had the motive and means to do so.
- American Political Prisoner: The arrest and incarceration of Nakoula Basseley Nakoula over protests of Arab world about his anti-Islamic video is deeply suspicious. Hillary Clinton, blaming the Benghazi attack upon that video, told the father of one of the ex-SEALS killed: We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video. Surprisingly, not a word from Hollyweird community who is supposed to be so for advocacy of the First Amendment, as well as the mainstream corporate media who constantly invokes the same amendment liberties. It turned out to be a lie and evidence pointed towards an under-the-table deal of arms and funds for Arab operatives and organizations who hate US and anyone who is not Islamic.
- IG Inconvenient and Against Obama Regime Agenda: National and Community Service Corporation Inspector General, Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 because he fought against wasteful spending and investigated one of Obama’s friends – Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player, Kevin Johnson. Tyranny does not tolerate truth or oversight established by the Constitution of the United States. White House claimed that Walpin was incompetent.
- Peddling and Unlawful Influence: An investigation is ongoing [another notch against Obama administration and congressional cohorts] of Alejandro Mayorkas, director of US Citizenship and Immigration Services [ICE], who was nominated by Obama for the second position of the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas may have used his position to unfairly obtain US visas for foreign visitors in company run by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Anthony Rodham. Will Hillary’s long corrupted political career ever catch up to her? It seems not. No charges brought against her for the Benghazi disaster and it is clear she is setting up to run for president in 2016.
While the GOP has never been innocent of under-the-table and violations against the code of ethics or the articles and amendments of the Constitution of the United States, it is clear in historical fact that the Democrat Party has been corrupt in various stages throughout its history siding with the parasitic phenomenon called unions, that was established from imported socialism dating back to the 1930s and the FDR administration. Today, just as it did then, denial is the mainstream of rhetoric that comes from the most corrupted political entity in US history with Obama claiming that scandals revealed are “phony” political contrivances.
The GOP establishment and its minions of RINOs has clearly been a hindrance of reformation of the government at federal level, as well as certain state governments whose record demonstrates that government that is not limited in its scope of power and not provided with proper oversight is detrimental to any state of the Union [research Detroit, New York City/state and state of California as good examples] refuse to uphold the rule of law, instead the rule of the mob and the powers of the elite and corporate partners.
Richard Nixon was to be scheduled for impeachment hearings before he resigned, and rightly so; however, the charges did not involve the needless death of Americans and the scandals were not as numerous as this administration that has been allowed to operate in two terms.
The foundation of national morality must be laid in private families… In vain are Schools, Academies, and Universities instituted, if loose principles and licentious habits are impressed upon children in their earliest years… The vices and examples of the parents cannot be concealed from the children. How is it possible that children can have any just sense of the Sacred Obligations of Morality or Religion if, from their earliest Infancy, they learn their mothers live in habitual infidelity to their fathers, and their fathers in as constant infidelity to their mothers?
John Adams 1778
The fault can certainly be pointed toward the political atmosphere in Washington; however, an apathetic American citizenry who is more knowledgeable about football players than they are concerning persons in Washington and state governments that have the power through legislation to regulate and control their lives – literally legislating away rights and liberties that may never be recovered [and grows worse] if positive actions are not taken.
There is no good government but what is republican. That the only valuable part of the British constitution is so; for the true idea of a republic is ‘an empire of laws, and not of men.’ That, as a republic is the best of governments, so that particular arrangement of the powers of society, or in other words, that form of government, which is best contrived to secure an impartial and exact execution of the law, is the best of republics.
John Adams,Thoughts on Government, 1776
In this light, the 2014 congressional elections is an important step to ensure that constitutionalists are elected and those who put the people and the rule of law above all political entity obligations and loyalty.
If an election … can be procured by a party through artifice or corruption, the Government may be the choice of a party for its own ends, not of the nation for the national good.
Several Founders stated that the government is only as ethical as the citizens of any nation.
They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men. John Adams, Novanglus No. 7, 1775
The rule of law is paramount in retaining the constitutional republic.
These are the times that try men’s souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
Thomas Paine [The American Crisis, 1776]
If We the People expect ethics and constitutional law, the rule of law, to be followed by those supposedly elected by the majority vote and electoral college process – We the People must ensure that we, as a whole, have the same qualities that any successful civilization is required to have. Those basic principles falls upon the international Golden Rule, whatever religion the people choose to believe or not believe. We the People must end the subversion of our Republic.
The United States is primarily a Christian nation; however, as the Founders established, we should be tolerant of other citizens’ beliefs [or non-belief], but never so far as to be tolerant of any religion that exercises no tolerance, violent and hateful expression towards other religious people, atheists, or agnostics. That is the true meaning behind separation of church and state concept. If we want to stamp out racism, the effort can only be successful if both sides of the ethnic and skin pigmentation spectrum work together to do so.
Shame on Americans who are still fighting over skin color and living as examples of victimization instead of working toward individual success.
Shame on Americans who side with Obama when he continually claims he does not know what is going on within the executive branch that he is responsible for. “I wasn’t aware” is not what one wants to hear from our nation’s commander-in-chief/president. In fact, is it not scary to believe he IS not aware? Just as his apologetic attitude towards other nations in his first term dealing with foreign affairs, he is a typical progressive liberal who always believes or wants everyone else to believe it is the fault of someone else rather than taking responsibility of his actions and those he has been elected to supervise.
Obama and Biden need to be impeached, along with at least three US Supreme Court justices, and dozens of members of Congress, especially senators like Dianne Feinstein, Harry Reid, John McCain, and those that go along with their ‘business as usual’ conduct on Capitol Hill.
When are Americans going to say enough is enough.