The following video is the reason why and how Obama was elected, not just once, but twice.
Reasons why Obama should not be president and those involved should be prosecuted:
1. IRS: The Internal Revenue Service, feared/hated and called the Gestapo by many citizens, targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups (while giving Islamic groups a free ride), before and after Election 2012.
2. Benghazi: Three serious charges – Failure of administration to protect Americans in Benghazi, provided a smoke-screen to reporters and populace suggesting that the attack was provoked by an anti-Muslim video, and White House refused to say what President Obama was doing the night of the attack. Witnesses and reports state that Obama ordered military and CIA action units to stand down more than once. While Ambassador Stevens and company battled Jihadists for seven hours before being overrun, President and commander-in-chief of the United States did nothing. Investigative committee was not allowed access to witnesses, who were allegedly intimidated as other whistle blowers in Obama administration had been in the past. Hillary Clinton was in charge, she should be put on trial for manslaughter. To me, this, and the death of the Border Patrol officer because of Holder’s department, are the most serious followed by spying on Americans and bypassing Congress with executive orders.
3. AP Surveillance: The Justice Department illegally monitored phone records of Associated Press reporters as part of a so-called leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter, James Rosen, was a criminal for reporting about classified information; thus the DOJ justified monitoring his phones and email.
5. Perjury: Eric Holder, US Attorney General and head of the Justice Department told Congress he had never been associated with potential prosecution of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rose a potential criminal.
6. Operation Fast-N-Furious: Department of Justice and BATF allowed weapons from the United States to walk across the border into the hands of Mexican drug cartel members. The ATF lost track and control of hundreds of firearms, many proven to be used in crimes, which included the death of Border Patrol officer, Brian Terry.
7. Perjury #2 or More: US Attorney General, Eric Holder, told Congress in May of 2011 that he had just recently heard about the “Fast and Furious” gun-walking scheme when there is evidence he probably knew earlier than stated. An operation that big would not be conducted without the blessing of the attorney general. Allegedly perjury was also committed in the Black Panther Voter Intimidation scandal, as well as the Rahinah Ibrahim Case.
8. Sebelius Illegal Solicitation: HHS Secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
9. Pigford Scandal: An Agriculture Department program that began with an attempt to compensate African American (“Black”) farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency, but turned into a program that provided several billion dollars in cash to thousands of minority and female farmers who did not experience discriminative acts. The fraud was denied and accusations ridiculed by progressive media – but truth prevailed.
10. GSA: The General Services Administration in 2010 held a training conference that cost $823,000 in Las Vegas that included a clown and mind readers for entertainment. The incident resulted in the resignation of the GSA administer and no recovery of the misappropriated funds.
11. Veteran Affairs: While cutting programs and screwing over veterans out of benefits, the agency had two conferences at Disney World in Orlando costing more than $6 million. The assistant secretary was fired and the secretary resigned. Funds were never recovered.
12. Sebelius Violated Hatch Act: A U.S. Special Counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made extemporaneous partisan remarks during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina. Kathleen Sebelius is still the Secretary of Health & Human Services, and continues to coverup corruption and failures of Obamacare as well as proving her incompetence.
13. Solyndra: Obama administration funded green energy corporation despite warnings of bankruptcy, and the administration also encouraged Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 congressional elections.
14.Lisa Jackson Email: Former EPA Administrator used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, thus charged with trying to evade investigation. So much for the promised “transparent” government.
15. New Black Panthers: Nothing new here, as the infamous racist organization continues its corruption and violence. The DOJ was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against the Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia. It was a clear-cut case because there were videos showing the event(s).
16. Waging War: It is alleged that Obama violated the Constitution and the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without congressional approval.
17. Biden the Bully Village Idiot: VP Biden’s office repeatedly interfered with coverage, which includes forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports. So much for transparent government.
18. AKPD: Obama administration paid millions of dollars to the former firm of White House adviser David Axelrod (AKPD Message and Media) in order to promote the passage of Obamacare. Major question was whether the firm was hired by White House in order to help pay $2 million the corporation owed Axelrod. Regardless, definitely a conflict of interest and unethical conduct.
19. Passing His Own Laws: Obama consistently has been accused of skirting legislation passed by Congress by not enforcing the law, a practice that other presidents have enacted when it comes to immigration laws. The major executive order he signed that was of concern was the one that made the decision not to deport illegal aliens who would have been allowed to stay if Congress has passed the “Dream Act”.
These are issues that either has never been fully investigated or the administration is purposely holding up any meaningful oversight committee investigations. And this president’s term is not over until 2016. When presidents continually leave a mess behind, like the last two presidents, it takes longer for an honorable, constitutional president to fix it – and only if the US Congress works with that president. Of course, with Obama, he has doubled the mess that includes spending more than Bush did, which he vowed in 2008 to fix and not do. Show me a president, especially a Democrat, whose policy is tax and spend as well as sending a vast amount of funds for foreign aid and wasting the military budget getting involved in other nation’s self-made conflicts. We preach freedom and liberty should be spread around the globe, yet our leadership continually makes deals with devils and makes a pick-and-choose move between despots.
Historians have constantly brought up the issues caused by a theocracy run by the Vatican, which kept Europe in the Dark Ages; but we do nothing against a theocracy whose agenda is world domination – meaning NO freedom or liberty – with the policy that if you are against the theocratic government, you are against Allah (God).
We the People need to get the right people elected this year into Congress if we expect this myriad of issues to be solved once and for all. It might begin with the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, which should have never passed Congress or the Supreme Court; then pass the Fair Tax Act, which will simultaneously repeal the 16th Amendment, getting rid of the income tax system and replacing it with a flat consumption tax. The latter will also make the IRS just a small auditing agency with NO power. The next issue would be the reformation of the Department of Justice, ensuring it enforces the law and certain draconian regulations are reduced. In the area of the judiciary, the US Supreme Court and lesser courts has to start cleaning up its act and do its job without political interference or special interest intimidation. They are to ensure that laws on the books are constitutional and that they are enforced; and if not, insist that Congress fix the situation through a rewrite or a repeal. It certainly would help business in the United States, especially small businesses, to reduce mundane regulations that only increase cost to the consumer and thus cause hardships for citizens to deal with the cost of living. And another important issue, but certainly is not the only one not aforementioned, is to remove union power from government employment. A private industry has no constitutional right to oversee employment of federal (or state) employees because that is the job between the executive and legislative branches. Trade unions, at least the original concept, had some purpose in improving the lives of workers; however, they have long ago outlived their usefulness and purpose. Trade unions are now just a parasite that ends up killing its host, sometimes slowly.
The Democrats pushed for Nixon’s impeachment with less unlawful, unethical, or unconstitutional actions than this president – but he was allowed to run for a second term and has not learned any lessons from his first blunder-filled term that demonstrates the he, Obama, should not have moved past being a community organizer. Of course, community organizers are only required under a socialist system anyway.